Client: Southern Power
— Services —Emergency Management Services
In today’s global risk environment, an emergency preparedness program and capability are not optional for your organization. They are imperatives at the heart of compliance and good corporate governance. Establishing an emergency response capability helps your company prepare for, respond to, and recover from adverse incidents.
You need to be ready to respond in a coordinated, timely, and effective manner to natural, technological, or man-made disasters. A well-written emergency response plan and proper training help ensure that those charged with responding will know their responsibilities and what they are expected to do during an emergency situation.
- Program Assessment and Capability Analysis
- Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- State Homeland Security Strategy
- State Preparedness Report
- Investment Justification
- Planning, Training, and Exercises for Emergency Operations
- Continuity of operations/government
- Debris Management
- Post-disaster Recovery